Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Day of School by Eddie Garcia

First day of school

by Eddie Garcia

Remembering my first day of school,

scared and feeling i'd become a fool...

afraid of being left alone,

away from mom and dad my comfort zone...

I remember being taken away,

by a lady saying we were going to have some fun today...



Screaming and kicking calling for mom and dad,

I was feeling very lonely and sad...

walking into the room I couldn't believe,

what I saw and stood before me...

it was my friend who lived next door,

his name was johnny he was four...



we coloured pictures we played with the toys,

even played on the swings and slide with the rest of the girls and boys...

the teacher even told us a story today,

we thought it was funny at certain things she'd say...

then it was time to eat lunch,

with the other kids there were a bunch...



it was time to go back and see,

what fun would come next for me...

we sang songs said nursery rhymes,

then before you knew it, it was time...

to go home but I wanted to stay,

asking mom n dad can I come back the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment